OC Air Show Stay Safe and Separate Initiatives
The OC Air Show is cooperating with the Town of Ocean City to encourage social distancing and safe general viewing of the event from the beach and boardwalk. The following initiatives will be implemented for this year’s event:
- There will be no Show Center or premium viewing areas on the beach in 2020
- There will be no public address system or parachute landing zone on the beach this year.
- AirDotShow Livestream will provide a multi-camera sporting event style broadcast of the event with the narration to enhance viewing in place from anywhere in Ocean City, or virtually from around the nation or the world
- A low bandwidth text feed version of the narration will be made available to enhance viewing from anywhere on the beach via the event Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ocairshow
- Wearing a mask is required on the boardwalk per the Town of Ocean City mandate
- Wearing a mask is optional while sitting on the beach separated from others
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for purchase at all event merchandise stands
- Event merchandise stands will be credit-preferred payment
Staying safe and separate is a team effort! Your assistance helps keep you and the spectators around you safe. Here are the things you can do to help stay safe and separate at the OC Air Show:
- The stage for the air show is 10 miles wide and 1,000 feet high so spread out!
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask as required per the State and Town of Ocean City requirements and mandates
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between your party and others.
- Do not attend the show if you or a family member have been sick.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids during the show.
- Minimize touching surfaces and your face.
- Avoid using cash when making purchases